OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran CM vs TS

Started by bbcoach, May 29, 2017, 06:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Lead

Own both and they're awesome
The Sister holds a slight lead for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple B

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on May 30, 2017, 08:37:25 PM
A dozen one way and half dozen another. Both of these are true turkey killers. My personal preference is the sister. Own both , hunt both and killed birds with both.
Very well said, I couldn't agree more.

Tombo

I have both. Have used the mistress more but only because I've had it longer. Both are great calls.

bbcoach

Any memorable hunts with either of these calls?  Birds killed or birds called in.

BABS9

I remember one hunt with my brother. Using the Mistress he was set in front of me about 20 yds I was calling. I was able to get these two hens going and pi$$ed em off so bad the one came running full steam right at me before she stopped at about 5 yards to my brothers shotgun going off on the gobbler that was behind her. That's just one of the many stories.

beakbuster10

I've had a mistress, never had a sister, but the only halloran call I always carry is a sugartown sweetness unless it's raining. Only pot I like better is Dawkins stoned aluminum but I've already gone off on enough of a tangent as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scout24

Have both, killed a bunch with the Mistress, 4 this year, which instills confidence to keep using it. My TS sounds VERY similar to my CM, so I haven't used it much in all fairness. For $65 each buy both and don't have any doubts.

ncwoodsman

Twisted Sister with the Halloran one piece IPE striker is killer. Had a Mistress, but sold it. I just prefer the raspiness of the Sister. Good luck with whatever you decide.