OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sick of the nonsense

Started by Bowguy, May 23, 2017, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Crazy white people with guns kill significantly more people than terrorists do each year.

Just a thought.....

fallhnt

^^^^tell that to the victims of 9-11

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: fallhnt on May 25, 2017, 09:19:27 PM
^^^^tell that to the victims of 9-11

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I I think some forget the horrible scenes of that on T.V. of people having the choice of jump or burn.Right after that happened i don't think very many citizens weren't on the same page of revenge. Some have forgotten in time. Not me. Hopefully I'll never see that again and im all for doing everything we can to stop it whether it be crazy terrorist or crazy white people. At the very least if they don't blow themselves up in the process we could at least do it for them after they get caught.

compton30

I would have loved to have had a discussion on the extreme vetting process of refugees from the Middle East, right up to the point of referring to Liberals as "Lib-Tards." Just a complete turnoff that has me wanting to have zero conversation with someone with a different point of view of things. Then again, I'm just a "lib-tard" so what do I know about anything?

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 04:15:15 AM
I would have loved to have had a discussion on the extreme vetting process of refugees from the Middle East, right up to the point of referring to Liberals as "Lib-Tards." Just a complete turnoff that has me wanting to have zero conversation with someone with a different point of view of things. Then again, I'm just a "lib-tard" so what do I know about anything?
Kudos for at least realizing your one.The first step in fixing ones self is realizing you have a problem.

compton30

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 26, 2017, 06:26:35 AM
Kudos for at least realizing your one.The first step in fixing ones self is realizing you have a problem.

I think I'll stick with my "problem", Reverend.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

Where's the Love??Sounds like you need a hug. Lol..

compton30

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 26, 2017, 08:03:51 AM
Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

Where's the Love??Sounds like you need a hug. Lol..

Good one.

Bowguy

No disrespect to you on a personal level but liberalism is mental disorder. That being said you're certainly entitled to any crazy beliefs. I'm not gonna say more about it to you except without liberals the world would be much better

Bowguy

Quote from: VaTuRkStOmPeR on May 25, 2017, 08:07:53 PM
Crazy white people with guns kill significantly more people than terrorists do each year.

Just a thought.....
To say crazy white people makes you sound like you're anti American though I'm by absolutely no means saying you are. God bless you n you're opinion but what about all the other crazy races? They make white crime seem small.
Point is none of that matters, it's all gotta be addressed but we've got a big prob w certain types. Especially certain religions. This isn't bigotry it's fact. You can act like it's not but unfortunately you'd be wrong. We've got to protect our homeland and children before playing Russian roulette

Bowguy

More kids dead in Egypt today. Just cause they had Christain beliefs, bet crazy white people weren't at blame. Bet the NRA wasn't to blame, bet Trump wasn't to blame. What could it be????

compton30

Quote from: Bowguy on May 26, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
No disrespect to you on a personal level but liberalism is mental disorder. That being said you're certainly entitled to any crazy beliefs. I'm not gonna say more about it to you except without liberals the world would be much better

I see nothing but the utmost disrespect in your response. Rather than stoop to petty shots at your different way of thinking, I'll not swing down.

Bowguy

Quote from: compton30 on May 26, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

I see nothing but the utmost disrespect in your response. Rather than stoop to petty shots at your different way of thinking, I'll not swing down.
Buddy there's no disrespect to you personally. I do disrespect the liberal anti American agenda. It's screwed up the country. Things I hold dear they're against.
God, guns, morals, ethics. If the liberals want to live in a same sex, drug infested, vegetarian, area that's fine w me. Keep it over there. I/we force nothing on so keep your agenda over there. That's how we co exist. Your entitled to live in any way you chose so long as it doesn't affect me. That's not good enough for you people. You want to force us to like things we see as dirty, vile, you want to cram immoral ways down our throat. Who's not respecting who??

compton30

Quote from: Bowguy on May 26, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

Buddy there's no disrespect to you personally. I do disrespect the liberal anti American agenda. It's screwed up the country. Things I hold dear they're against.
God, guns, morals, ethics. If the liberals want to live in a same sex, drug infested, vegetarian, area that's fine w me. Keep it over there. I/we force nothing on so keep your agenda over there. That's how we co exist. Your entitled to live in any way you chose so long as it doesn't affect me. That's not good enough for you people. You want to force us to like things we see as dirty, vile, you want to cram immoral ways down our throat. Who's not respecting who??

I have not disrespected you for an instance. The same can't be said for yourself. I'll go back to my drug infested hog pen now. That's where I live. Subhuman

Bowguy

Quote from: compton30 on May 27, 2017, 01:58:07 AM
Quote from: Bowguy on May 26, 2017, 05:01:59 PM

I have not disrespected you for an instance. The same can't be said for yourself. I'll go back to my drug infested hog pen now. That's where I live. Subhuman
It's not you personally. I'm sure you're a decent guy but the liberal agenda has your people forcing what I and many others consider garbage down our throats. Just be happy w living your way and stay on that side of the street but that's not good enough for you.
There's no personal beef w you, it's your party's agenda.
Look even the election loss was not accepted by you folks, first you cried on pillows, than made excuses. Now everything in your media is Trump negative. Obama was the worst Pres we've ever seen.
When he was in there weren't giant protests.
Why? cause maybe we had to work to pay for your programs.
Buddy look we can go on n on. You're wrong, whether you see that or not.