turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hooks call users!!!!

Started by Trevor2, April 12, 2011, 03:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilFridWV

I was just practicing with the persuador and the rest of the calls in hook's champion pack. Its got a great sound to it and easy to makes purrs and cutts. Try it out. :you_rock:

Cutt

Quote from: Gobble! on April 12, 2011, 04:02:28 PM
I like the executioner but it's a 3 reed

I, 2nd the Exectioner, first ever Hooks call I bought this year. Plan on buying more Hooks in the future, better than some calls I was paying 10.00 for and they are half the price.

Trevor2

Thanks for all the input fellas....I'm gonna try this one for a while and either get a few spares just like it if I like it or venture into the other calls they make. Just bout cant hardly wait on it to arrive. :gobble:
Strutstopper

BigHooks

I"ve used all three calls that were mention. I like all three, plus I have more haven't used one yet that I didn't like great calls.....

bbcoach

Trevor2,
I put in an order with Scott last Tuesday night for 2 ea of the Executioner, Devastator and Sassy Gal II calls.  He called me on Wednesday and told me my order had shipped and we talked Turkey for about twenty minutes.  The calls arrived by Priority Mail on Friday.  I worked with them Friday night.  On Saturday morning, the PIC below is the results.  This guy responded to the Sassy Gal II.  The Sassy Gal II is a two reed call and produces great yelps, cutts and purrs.  Very easy to use.

I Highly recommend Hooks.  Scott is very interested in your satisfaction and works extremely hard on Customer Service.  If you have any questions concerning any of his products give him a call and he'll take the time to answer those questions.

Trevor2

Thanks bbcoach, hopefully I'll have mine in my mouth this friday morning calling in dads first bird. Congrats on the birds as well.
Strutstopper

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 12, 2011, 04:45:29 PM
Quote from: timb on April 12, 2011, 04:44:00 PM
Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on April 12, 2011, 04:01:33 PM
I use the persuader! :icon_thumright:  It's a great call, and the guy that designed it is top notch too! :angel9:

Seriously it is a great 2 reed!  Great cutts, clucks, yelps, and purrs.  I can even gobble like a monster on it! :you_rock: :you_rock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i bet ya even know him to huh  :-X :groupwave:

I'm missing something here huh? lol did you design it LX?

Yes I designed the Persuader.  If you need help purring on it give me a PM and I will try to help describe how I do it.
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Trevor2

Its on its way.......yaaaahoooo. like a kid waitin to open presents on christmas morning
Strutstopper

Mailman

I have not found a bad Hooks call yet! Period.
One Shot One Kill

REBELYELL

Quote from: Trevor2 on April 12, 2011, 03:47:58 PM
Does anyone use the persudaor? What would be a good diaphram from hooks, I'm no beginner at a diaphram but not experienced either. I prefer a 2 reed.

This call is full of turkey! One of my favorites from Hook's.

slicksbeagles1

:gobble: I think Hooks are the best also my favorites are the executioner and the persuader can't go wrong. already bagged 2 turkeys 1 with each call. :fud:

stinkpickle

The 3 Reed V (I think that's what it's called) is pretty good, too.