Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Saw gobblezilla this morning

Started by reflexl, April 29, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callaway71

Just have someone call from the other side of the field. He'll turn around and head right back to you. Lol  Maybe, anyways.

reflexl

TNTRKYHunter

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yelpaholic

saw your facebook post hope you were kidding about Eddie Salter, hunting next door ,

reflexl

No not kidding. The other person that knows about this dinosaur of a gobbler is good friends with Eddie. Eddie and Jerry Peterson actually got me started turkey hunting back before Eddie was a household name. It was good to see him last night. Been a long time. They never shot this morning. There was only one gobble and it wasn't gobblezilla. It was in no man's land. Eddie is actually a good guy.if I am going to get shown up I could do worse than to be shown up by him.

reflexl

I wasn't kidding. I didn't hear him shoot either. One bird gobbled about 500 yards to my right then took off to parts unknown. Eddie is a good guy. A lot of celebrity hunters get a bad rap but I have never known anything but good from him.

Roost 1

Eddie is one of the best.. I rank him right up there with David Hale and Harold Knight.