Daniel703

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

eorlando

Brass pipe or brass from a piano foot pedal

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

A brass key hole from a door or drawer, second guess is a spacer for a walking cane?

pappy

you all put a lot of thought into your guesses...but noone yet has gotten even close.....you have 1 hour & 15 minutes left....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

bigjames50

Brass from a High Voltage electric fuse cutout switch.

AC HAMMER

I missed the time cutoff, but I'm really curious as to what it was?   :z-guntootsmiley:

pappy

well folks the time is up...I used the brass wings off of a set of wall decoration ducks from Home Interior......
just don't tell my wife.......
tel...573-380-8206

nsselle

eorlando

I almost guessed that... If only I had one more guess. NOT!!!!! I think the chances of anyone getting that we slim to none. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

pappy did say, knife give away.  MAYBE.........

pappy

I am a person who loves to re-purpose things. That is why I have started making knives. Remember waste not want not? Well, that is so true, so much is just plain old wasted in today's world. And I am also a man of my word, so sorry that noone guessed what the spacers were made from, so sorry I will come back later on with a true give away....a knife made from an old Nicholson file with re-purposed handles and steel for the guard....as soon as it is finished I will post the give away and this time maybe...LOL...not make it so hard. :z-winnersmiley:
tel...573-380-8206

WNCTracker

I share your love to repurpose. The item has more meaning and a story to go along with it. I've been woodworking and woodcrafting for a decade and never bought one board.   Old mantles, 100 year old houses with chestnut interiors, barns etc. just made my buddy a deer rack plaque out of a broken 75 yr old headboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk