OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Missouri public land triple with Natural Addiction glass.

Started by Lucky_Strutter, April 27, 2017, 03:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Congrats!! Del sure does make some killer calls!!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Lucky_Strutter

Thanks everyone, we are back at em again, good luck to everybody hitting the woods this morning.
The Great White Spur Hunter

Lucky_Strutter

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on April 27, 2017, 09:25:45 PM
Congrats!! Del sure does make some killer calls!!

They turned their nose up at everything but the Del glass.

tha bugman

Blong

Congrats, it's hard to hide 3 people from those eyes.

Lucky_Strutter

We walked up on a hen this morning while circling a gobbler, got about 10ft from her before she flushed up off her nest, she has 15 eggs, we backed out and left the area so she could come back to sit.

HookedonHooks

You hunting the rain tomorrow? I'm probably getting out in it, gonna try and slip in close to them in the quiet or the rain.

Lucky_Strutter

Quote from: HookedonHooks on April 28, 2017, 08:29:14 PM
You hunting the rain tomorrow? I'm probably getting out in it, gonna try and slip in close to them in the quiet or the rain.

Undecided as of right now we are watching the radar closely, if it was just me I'd be in it cause I hunt every minute I can rain, snow or shine but my buddies don't care for hunting if its lightning.

Lucky_Strutter

We've hooked up & started back south, if your hunting up here today your going to need a wet suit & scuba gear lol.

owlhoot

Congrats and 3 at once is pretty neat! ? Does it really need to rain all dang weekend of the short Missouri spring turkey season??? :character0029:

Ozarks Hillbilly

Be careful on your ride home congrats again that will be a experience you won't soon forget

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase