OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Update Knight&Hale TBone magnetic pushbutton  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Disney

• Poor old boy couldn't resist a Timber Tune cluck.
Update Knight&Hale TBone magnetic pushbutton
« on: April 11, 2017, 08:22:49 PM »
Has anyone bought and tried the new magnetic Knight&Hale TBone pushbutton call? It has magnets to stick onto the receiver of your shotgun. You have your finger in place for the trigger and you operate the call with your thumb. No string, very little movement. Just wondering because I ordered one from Amazon today.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 09:28:49 AM by Disney »
Maker of Timber Tune Custom made pot calls. Fine domestic and beautiful exotic wood.
timbertunes126@gmail.com

Offline MISSISSIPPI Double beard

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Has anyone tried the Knight&Hale TBone magnetic pushbutton?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:54 PM »
Never heard of it until you posted. Let us know how it works out. I wish I would have thought of that idea!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Offline Disney

Re: Has anyone tried the Knight&Hale TBone magnetic pushbutton?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »
I will post how it works out. In the past I've had calls clamped to my barrel that flew off when I shot. I had one fly off and my finger was still in the loop on the string. It snapped backwards when reaching the end of the cord and whacked me in the face. Not fun. I too wish I would have thought of the magnetic deal.
Maker of Timber Tune Custom made pot calls. Fine domestic and beautiful exotic wood.
timbertunes126@gmail.com

Offline Disney

Re: Update Knight&Hale TBone magnetic pushbutton
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 09:35:17 AM »
I got the TBone magnetic. The magnets are so weak that the call slides when I tap the pin. I know it will just fly off my shotgun. Plus you are warned not to attach it on the ejection port side. This makes it impossible to use with one hand. It's actually a pretty good sounding call. I wouldn't suggest buying it to attach to your gun . If you want another call for your vest, that's up to you. I'm disappointed.
timbertunes126@gmail.com