Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Giveaway: Last one for the year!!!

Started by Gooserbat, March 23, 2017, 10:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Okay last one for the year.  I'm fixing to get busy with guiding and killing a few myself so...

Winner recieves a their pick of one the new G2 series diaphragms, and an original series diaphragms for two calls total.

For a look at the calls www.gooserbatcalls.com

Here's the deal since it's the last giveaway post the details of the last bird you killed.  Weight, beard, spurs, subspecies and the state where you took the bird.  Also post the two calls you would like to recieve.  I'll pm the winner to get their shipping info after the giveaway closes Sunday pm. 

I'll run an online number generator sometime after church Sunday night to choose the winner. 

I'll start off;

Big Eastern in Wisconsin last year.  Weighed 20lbs 9 oz, 11 3/8" beard, and 1 7/16" spurs. 

Thanks for playing and have a safe and sucsessful 2017 season!!!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

taylorjones20

Eastern in TN last year.  23lbs, 10", 6",6",5" beards, 1.5" spurs.

OsS and The Option.

Alive only by the Grace Of God

Prohunter3509

I am over here   
The go and the bacon
Thanks for chance

cassga

Last bird i killed:

May 2016
North Dakota Merriam
Beard - 8-1/4"
Spurs - 1"
Weight - ??

Tom Swatter and DTW.

Thanks!

ElkTurkMan

Bullock County Alabama 17# 9 inch beard, 1"hooks.
thanks again for another opportunity to win your calls. I Like the PLS and B.G.S 

strutstopper

Tennessee, 10 inch beard, 1 1/8 spurs, 20 lbs

Tom swatter and bacon
Thanks!

Turkeyjerky

Last bird I killed was today.
18 pounds. 9" beard. Inch and a quarter spurs. Mississippi. Eastern.
OSS and BGS

houagie

minnesota......25.14lbs eastern......9 1/2" beard.......3/4"spurs.....dtw and bacon please and thanks for the opportunity.

Dr Juice

My last gobbler was in 2016 and it was an eastern from the southern portion of NY. I shot him on 5/20 and his specs were: Weight - 18.4 lbs, Beard - 12", Left Spur - 0.625", and Right Spur - 1.0" for a Total Score - 58.65.

Thanx for the opportunity and if I win, I will take the G2 BGS plus the  original series.

fishfrey

PA Eastern 8.5" 0.75 spurs, 18 lbs.
I'd love the BGS and bacon.

catman529

Last bird was may 3 2016 in a hay field in Williamson county TN, I wanted to try fanning and it worked on the first try, shot him about 18 yards. I don't remember the weight or measurements but he was a good size bird.

For the calls I'd like the double bit and the option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwall

Last bird I killed was last season. It weighed 20 lbs. with 9 1/4 beard and 15/16 spurs. I would like B.G.S. and OSS. Thanks

powderhorn

Eastern- this past Sunday
North MS
19.8Lbs
9.5" beard
1.0" and 1-1/16" spurs
BGS
Bacon

spursRus

Virginia eastern last may. 10 1/4 in beard, 1 in spurs, 18.5 lbs

B.G.S. and Bacon please

GunRunner

Eastern
19 lbs.
10" beard
1-1/8" spurs
SE Georgia

Dr. Turkey and Imposter

Thanks for providing this giveaway opportunity.