OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Avian X

Started by VaBoy, March 14, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backforty

They are not suppose to hold air. The purpose of blowing them up is to get them into the right shape. If they are not keeping their shape blow them into shape then place them in the shower directly under the hot water. This will soften the body and allow it to go back into shape.
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Bolandstrutters

Quote from: backforty on March 15, 2017, 08:58:30 PM
They are not suppose to hold air. The purpose of blowing them up is to get them into the right shape. If they are not keeping their shape blow them into shape then place them in the shower directly under the hot water. This will soften the body and allow it to go back into shape.

ughhh yeah they are.

Gobble!

I'd recommend some candles, a little Barry Manilow, hot shower, and some soft touching for you and your decoy. You really need to show those Chinese decoys some love to get them to firm up.

wvnut3

Quote from: Gobble! on March 16, 2017, 08:38:54 AM
I'd recommend some candles, a little Barry Manilow, hot shower, and some soft touching for you and your decoy. You really need to show those Chinese decoys some love to get them to firm up.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

fallhnt

Quote from: Gobble! on March 16, 2017, 08:38:54 AM
They do want you to take a shower with em to get the crease out. Lol
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy