OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by beagler, March 14, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

I have 24" down right now and it's still a total whiteout. Supposed to snow right through the day and into tonight. This is a bad one.  :help:
Never Misses

penna shooter

Same here in central Pa....Not as bad for what there were calling, but hurry up spring turkey season....I hunt both in Maryland and Pa.   So pumped.
Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

Greg Massey

Last week in Tennessee it was 70 deg. and Saturday evening we had 2 inch of snow...we don't get a lot of snow...If we got 24 inches in Tennessee you couldn't find a loaf of bread or jug of milk left in the stores...24 inches ...that's just bad....

1iagobblergetter

Sounds like a mess and a time to stay put. Stay safe..

suburbhunter

We got about 6-7". Less than what they were calling for but still a PITA. I'm near the MD/PA line in Central MD.

Brian Fahs

Sc pa here. About 10 inches of wet heavy snow here.

lmbhngr

Pretty bad when you gotta dig out a snowmobile. Gotta be 24" on the ground at my house too!

beagler

Just cleared my driveway. 28" now and calling for another 3-5" tonight. What concerns me now is the wind. Calling for 50mph gusts steady at 25mph. Drifting will be a big issue.  :happy0167:
Never Misses

chatterbox

Nasty here. Can't see 10 feet in front of you when driving!
Right around a foot here, but the wind is just howling!

Devastator

Yep,got 24" here in Bradford county,still have not seen a penndot truck go by once!!

Happy

Abiut 8" in the mountains of Md here. Not the pansy flatlands. I talked to some on the near the eastern shore and they are flipping out over 2". Hilarious

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

captpete

We had 8.5" yesterday here in Iowa out of the storm that's hitting out east today. Ours was kind of weird....wet & heavy on the bottom, light & fluffy on top. It sucked plowing it. The wet stuff would ball up and stick to plow and fluffly stuff blew all over the top of the plow covering the windshield.

Like said earlier stay home and give the plow drivers a chance to do their thing.

Bowguy

Heard we got 2 feet as well. Fun fun fun. Been digging out all day

Spring Fever

Man I can't even imagine 24". It was in the 70's here in Ga last week and this morning in the mid 30's no snow but I was complaining.
Now I just feel like a pansy. LOL

Hope all y'all stay safe and it warms up soon.

Bowguy

Just saw an update they said 30" w maybe 1-2 more left to fall.