turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jealous!

Started by Farmboy27, March 12, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy27

Reading the posts from you fellas down south is making me jealous. Here in PA, we're looking at a nor'easter with 12-18 inches of snow. I can't really say I'm looking forward to season in PA this year(the turkey situation on my stomping ground is pitiful). But I am looking forward to spring and all that comes with it (warmer weather, new growth, the hustle that comes with spring planting). Guess I'll just have to keep hunting coyotes and dreaming of spring!  Lol

beagler

Yep, calling for 18"+ starting here tomorrow night.
Never Misses

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Farmboy27 on March 12, 2017, 09:02:40 PM
Reading the posts from you fellas down south is making me jealous. Here in PA, we're looking at a nor'easter with 12-18 inches of snow. I can't really say I'm looking forward to season in PA this year(the turkey situation on my stomping ground is pitiful). But I am looking forward to spring and all that comes with it (warmer weather, new growth, the hustle that comes with spring planting). Guess I'll just have to keep hunting coyotes and dreaming of spring!  Lol
What area is your stomping ground.

I'm kind of looking forward to the snow, one good storm before spring. It'll warm up quick soon after it's gone I think

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gobble Nole

Yeah, we don't know much about that snow down here in Panama City.  For us its scouting in the pine trees and spring break. 

Good luck with the weather...

beagler

I'm just north of Scranton. We are going to get buried here.
Never Misses

TauntoHawk

I'm in SE PA, Lancaster County and the most snow we've seen this entire winter was 2" that melted by noon. I can work from home so one good whack of snow sounds fine with me although I wish I didn't have grass greening and flows blooming before it hits but that happened. calling for 18"

Regardless of weather I'm in Nebraska in just 5 Weeks hunting turkey.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tha bugman

Bout to get cold down here again.....jeeze

chatterbox

Calling for 10"-20" up here.
Ready for spring!

g8rvet

It is chilly and raining up here in the panhandle of Florida, if that makes ya feel any better!  :toothy9: Not supposed to warm up until just before the opener.  I noticed my pecan trees had not yet budded out, so this may be our last cool snap.  We have had NO winter down here this year at all.  I was catching redfish in shorts and shirtsleeves in the creeks and flats all winter long-like I was in South Florida.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.