North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Notsure checking in.

Started by notsure, March 06, 2017, 09:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notsure

Hi Team A,

I hunt SE MN and drew a season A tag. Therefore, my Spring turkey hunt will start on April 12th and run through the 18th. Generally speaking, the birds around this part of the country are very heavy for their age, i.e., it's not uncommon to kill a 24Lb Turkey sporting half inch spurs.  We've had a very mild Winter to date, so I'm even more excited to get out there and see who comes to my spread!

WV TURKEY THUG

Good luck. Our season starts April 17 and ends May 13. Already hearing some gobbling. Can't wait to get after them.

Jmbradt3873

Quote from: notsure on March 06, 2017, 09:35:11 PM
Hi Team A,

I hunt SE MN and drew a season A tag. Therefore, my Spring turkey hunt will start on April 12th and run through the 18th. Generally speaking, the birds around this part of the country are very heavy for their age, i.e., it's not uncommon to kill a 24Lb Turkey sporting half inch spurs.  We've had a very mild Winter to date, so I'm even more excited to get out there and see who comes to my spread!
Hello all, I am hunting in N Fl, my season starts March 19, hope everyone has a good season.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

oscar101

Hey guys. I hunt SW Mississippi and our season opens March 15th. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

docost99

Docost here. I hunt Northern WI. My season runs 4/19-4/25.

dublelung

Dublelung checking in from Southeast Mississippi! Our youth season opened the 8th but I won't be able to take mine until the 12. Big boy season opens the 15th and I'm ready to get after them!

Jmbradt3873

Quote from: dublelung on March 10, 2017, 10:57:02 AM
Dublelung checking in from Southeast Mississippi! Our youth season opened the 8th but I won't be able to take mine until the 12. Big boy season opens the 15th and I'm ready to get after them!
Our youth season is this weekend but mine are too old now :-(

dublelung

Quote from: Jmbradt3873 on March 10, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

Mine are too but the grand kids are stair stepped just right.  ;D

Jmbradt3873

Quote from: dublelung on March 10, 2017, 08:30:33 PM
Quote from: Jmbradt3873 on March 10, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

Mine are too but the grand kids are stair stepped just right.  ;D
Sweet, mine have a couple of years before they 're ready to go.

aaronc53

WV here. I'm super excited for season to start.

SKYNET KC

Checking in here! MO Hunter. Gonna be trying to hit Nebraska and Kansas as well, maybe Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk