God Bless,
David B.

long beard

Be Safe and good luck.

surehuntsalot

good luck  10 days to go here in mississippi
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

LI Outdoorsman

good luck!...will be down in Florida for the central opening week...got a invite on some private land...cant wait...20 degrees and winds howling here in NY today..

ChiefBubba

Nothing yesterday. Back at today heard a gobbler already but very wind and he was up wind of me. Bubba

TURKEYWHACKER

Good luck Bubba. I'll be out with a couple of the grandkids next weekend in north Florida for the youth hunt.

Jroddc

LaLongbeard

If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

ChiefBubba

Well I'm done for this week. Hunted yesterday afternoon. My nephew was on the property mowing fence lines but was on the other side so was no real problem. Saw 2 long beards about 200 yards down the field I was set up in. Got them to check out my lone decoy but couldn't entice them away from the flock of hens they were running with. Got another look at them going back over the fence and had a Jake looking really hard but that was it. Next week when I get off of work I'll be setting up a blind down that way. Bubba

suburbhunter

Good Luck!!! 49 more days for me, but whose counting...

tha bugman

ChiefBubba

So after having hand surgery last Thursday and rehabbing until today, I hit them again today and lunch time I'm headed to town to grab some lunch and meet my nephew coming in with a stock trailer and a horse to work some cows.  :P So my afternoon is a bust. So I come back after lunch to work on a couple of blinds I've been wanting to put up in a couple of spots. Going after them tomorrow. Bubba

owlhoot

Good luck, and looking forward to seeing the pics!

mgm1955

ChiefBubba

I hunted them hard but wasn't able to seal the deal here in FL. I have to work for the next 2 weeks and then have a trip to SC. Heard a few birds and saw a couple birds but just couldn't get them to commit.
Bubba