Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

*Off Topic* What celebrity do you look like?

Started by Big Guy, February 27, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Guy

So as an off topic, what celebrity have you been told you look like?  I've been told by more than one person I look like Peyton Manning.  Only none of the athletic ability or money.  Anyone else have a celebrity look-alike?

Happy

My sister says I look like Tom Brady but she is crazy and that's just further proof.  I am good looking but In a more rugged and manly way. Other suggestion from a coworker was Opie but I had him sent for drug testing and took care of that nonsense.  ::)

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SinGin

Gamblinman

My nickname was Kenny Rogers..my dad was a double of Kenny when he grew a beard. He shaved his beard when mom and dad went to Las Vegas because so many asked for his autograph.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Tail Feathers

They don't put people as ugly as me on TV, so I guess, no one. :'(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Big Guy

Quote from: Gamblinman on February 27, 2017, 07:21:09 PM
My nickname was Kenny Rogers..my dad was a double of Kenny when he grew a beard. He shaved his beard when mom and dad went to Las Vegas because so many asked for his autograph.
Hence the username.  I like it!

Rzrbac

Oh no, Kenny Rogers, that's what my wife and son call me.  I have met some of my son's friends and they "Chase you're right, he does look like Kenny Rogers."  I cut my hair shorter and shaved my beard. :lol:

Spitten and drummen

I been told i resemble sean penn or may i say he resembles me. 
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

I've been told i resemble John Holmes............

BowBendr

jblackburn

I get told I look like Jack Black and the kid from "Up"
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

My sister in-law used to think I was a Tom Cruise stand in.  Only problem is he didn't grow the padding I did.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

nativeks

Vincent D'Onofrio

Especially when I get a wild hair and shave my head. The last 2 jobs my nickname was Pvt Pyle.

Gobble!

GobbleNut

Quote from: Gobble! on February 28, 2017, 07:51:28 AM
Ron Jeremy from the waist down.

:TooFunny:  Unfortunately, I look like Ron Jeremy from the waist up,...no resemblance whatsoever from the waist down... :-[