OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Outhouse

Started by Hognutz, April 08, 2011, 11:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

The Outhouse

Once there was a little boy who lived in the country. The family had to use
                                an outhouse, and the little boy hated it because it was so hot in the summer,
                                freezing cold in the winter and stank all the time. The outhouse was sitting on
                                the bank of a creek and the boy was determined that one day he would push
                                that old outhouse straight into the creek.

One day after a spring rain, the creek was swollen so the little boy
                                Decided today was the day to push the outhouse into the creek.  He
                                found a large stick and started pushing.  Finally, the outhouse toppled into
                               the creek and floated away.

That night his dad told him they were going to the woodshed after
                                supper.  Knowing that meant a spanking, the little boy asked why.
                                The dad replied, "Someone pushed the outhouse into the creek today. It
                                was you, wasn't it son?"

The boy answered yes. Then he thought a moment and said, "Dad, I read
                                in  school today that George Washington chopped down a cherry tree and
                                didn't get into trouble because he told the truth."

The dad replied, "Well, son,
                               George Washington's father wasn't in the cherry tree."

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

selinoid44

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

barry

redarrow

CB on the run

About 1980 I was working a Church lawn fate.  About closing time I was following a group of semi-intoxicated bikers when one decided to use a port-a-john.  I watched two of his felow bikers run up and push it over.  Luckily for the biker inside it landed door up and he emerged covered from head to boots and with a murderous look in his eye.  A foot chase ensued but I have no idea if he caught up to the other guys.  I'm sure if he would have had a pistol......

CB

Trip

TnHunter

Life is good today

NCTURKEYHUNTER

870supermagnum

lightsoutcalls

My dad tells stories of pushing the outhouse back about 3' and on halloween hauling a neighbor's outhouse into town and setting it on fire.  Thankfully he has mellowed with age.   :icon_thumright:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hognutz

Now pushing that outhouse back would be a dirty trick. Yikes!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

jshively

Basser69

turkey slayer

cannonball