News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

barrell decals

Started by harvester, February 10, 2011, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

Quote from: moore on February 15, 2011, 07:28:39 PM
I beleive that keyser12ga  is still sick and he is the one that was going to get the call and barrel stickers.

I hope he gets to feelin better, I hate being sick.

Keyser12ga just worry bout gettin better, everything else can wait. :icon_thumright:

keyser12ga

Update guys and thanks for the get better wishes.  My friend that is doing this has an infant and his wife is pregnant so I didn't want to go over there while I was sick.  I am supposed to go meet him tonight or tomorrow.  I told him I'd like to have them in the next 20 days and he said once we get it hammered out he can have it in a couple of days.  In order to keep the orders simple, I'm going to pick a different font that will allow us to have them all .75 tall by 10" with the turkey track.  I'm just going to have 2 printed for each of us and I'll try to include a couple of the small turkey tracks in each to put on guns for kills if you want.  Don't worry about payment or anything yet, we'll get it worked out.

About the travel call:  I talked to Bill yesterday, he has some done in ash (light wood) that have a secondary slate calling surface.  He is headed to the nationals with some of his boxes, so I'm going to go to his place when he gets back and run some strikers and pick out the call and get it sent. 

gob09

sweet what booth # i may have to buy a call from him

unclerick

Sounds good man, can't wait.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

keyser12ga

Quote from: gob09 on February 16, 2011, 06:34:33 PM
sweet what booth # i may have to buy a call from him

Wes, I don't think he is having a booth, just entering in competition.

I did make it to my friends last night.  The stickers are sorted out and I will have them in the next week.  They are going to be matte gold vinyl and are approximately .7 x 10" with the turkey track in front of "TEAM FULL STRUT".  You will each get 2 barrel stickers and they will come with approx 20 of the small 3/8" turkey tracks, so you will have 40 of them, ha.  I know some people mark their guns or their slings with their kills.  I thought it would be cool to put a small turkey track on my receiver for kills.  You can do whatever you want with them, give them to your kids or throw them out, it just worked out easier to have them under all the stickers and didn't change the price any. 

Just a note so you know what to expect:  These are not one piece stickers.  They are similar to what is used in vehicle graphics.  They are vinyl with a peel away backing and the front will be masked.  I will include instructions for applying them when I send them out.  Thanks for your patience.

unclerick

That sounds good man, just let us know about the finance side of it as well.

jjones

Can't wait to get them! I start hunting in 20 days!

harvester

Quote from: jjones on February 19, 2011, 07:06:09 PM
>:(  somebody else just had to bring it up.  :TooFunny:

unclerick

Quote from: harvester on February 19, 2011, 07:43:38 PM
Quote from: jjones on February 19, 2011, 07:06:09 PM
>:(  somebody else just had to bring it up.  :TooFunny:
Brag about it why don't you,,, :TooFunny:  Kill us some good birds to start out with Jim, good luck.

keyser12ga

I let him know when I met with him that I needed a quick turnaround so I'll do my best to have them to you in by the start of your season. 

harvester

Have you figured out how much they are going to be? The cost for me isn't the issue but I don't want you to be out anything. Are you going to add the decals and call together so we can send you one payment for both? Sorry if I am sounding pushing or anything.,

Dustin