News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Clint Corder pot combinations

Started by ThunderChickenHunter21, February 22, 2017, 09:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderChickenHunter21

Browning87

You can't go wrong with his glass over slate in a Osage pot. I have a aluminum in ebony that is killer also. I just got a slate from his daughter in canarywood that is amazing. It's safe to say that anything that comes out of that shop is going to be packed full of turkey.
Brandon

slicksbeagles1

All of Clint's are good! When he first started I got my sons one each Osage slate. I loved them then I started getting mine I have an Osage slate, an aluminum don't no the wood, and this year I got a canarywood glass. They all sing TURKEY. I don't even have to look at the calls they play good anywhere I try with the exception of the glass and the only reason is I have to get the conditioned spot. I'm on his list to get a call every year until I tell him to stop which will probably be never. He is a great guy, mentor to the young  and I trust him with what every he picks out for me, he's never failed me yet.

Keith Roberts

culpeper

Clint's glass/osage pot is one of the best and very easy to run.  His slates are also IMO, one of the best out there as well.  They don't sound like the old school slates in that you can run them very soft, they purr great, but they also can produce super volume and get crispy, if ya know what I mean.

In the end he hasn't won as many times as he has without consistently producing top shelf calls.

rbreedi1

I've got his Osage Glass over Slate and its a awesome pot! Cant beat it
Thunder Ridge Totes

MikeStaten

Another vote for his osage glass.

I also played an aluminum from him a few years ago and it sounded amazing.  I believe it was a snakewood pot

Fieldturkey

Anyone you can get your hands on will be great

1iagobblergetter

I thought I had the wood types figured out when I placed my order with him right before he stopped taking orders. After talking with him I think your better off in letting him know the surface you want and let him do the rest. He knows better than anyone  which wood works best with each surface in the calls he makes. Unless I heard a call of his that someone had and fell in love with it I'd leave the wood type up to him...I know Osage is one of the wood types he recommended  to me for at least one of the calls...

ThunderChickenHunter21

Thanks everyone for the input.  I think the osage would be a good pot to go with.  Any of his callers are hammers though!

Techn9cian02

How do you contact Clint to get on his list?

1iagobblergetter

The last I knew he wasn't adding anymore names,but that was somewhere around June last year maybe someone else has a more recent update???

pappy

Need I say More? I love this call....sad thing though i was just told recently that I am not going to be able to hunt ...........
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

rbreedi1

I just talked to him in Nashville. He is still not taking orders.
Thunder Ridge Totes

Roost 1

I've been waiting over 2yrs now and Im wondering how are you guys buying them ahead of us guys that are on the waiting list??

jed clampett

I got 3 on order from Clint...osage glass/slate...osage slate and a I think grenadillo glass/slate....its still going to be awhile...dont even want to think about them..lol