News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonzo recommendations

Started by OldSwamper, February 03, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S.

Quote from: hunter22 on February 03, 2017, 07:40:52 PM
Don't forget Darrin Dawkins makes a stoned aluminum also. I have one in a walnut and one in a plastic pot. I have over 30 aluminum pot calls and Darrin's stoned aluminum will be in my vest opening morning this spring.
Ditto, same here.
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

Jgarrett

His tigerwood stoned aluminum over aluminum sounds great
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

Spitten and drummen

Just put a order in for a stoned goncola alvez a few minutes ago. Thinking of changing it to cocabola though. Just not sure.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

sixbird

I have his cocobolo stoned aluminum over glass. I don't know that you could get a better call. Maybe different but better would be a stretch. Plenty of rasp. Nice kee. Plenty of volume and a nice rollover...
That and Lon is salt of the earth. Nice, nice man...

OldSwamper

Well, after talking to Lonzo and hearing a couple different calls, I chose the Padauk stoned aluminum over aluminum.  Can't wait to get it.

For comparison, I asked him to run an anodized aluminum/aluminum call.  Boy was that a mistake.  I shock gobbled twice by accident.....got a Goncalo Alves anodized alum/alum coming too.

sixbird

Quote from: sixbird on February 09, 2017, 09:33:37 PM
I have his cocobolo stoned aluminum over glass. I don't know that you could get a better call. Maybe different but better would be a stretch. Plenty of rasp. Nice kee. Plenty of volume and a nice rollover...
That and Lon is salt of the earth. Nice, nice man...

The call I have is stoned aluminum over aluminum. Otherwise what I posted is accurate...