turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Super Elite vests available on Mossy Oak site

Started by shedhunta, January 30, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

I called Primos this morning and was told that their new Greenleaf vest will not be available until around the 1st of March. 

buzzardroost

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 08, 2017, 03:43:39 PM
I called Primos this morning and was told that their new Greenleaf vest will not be available until around the 1st of March.
Thanks for calling. That sucks considering turkey seasons start opening at the 1st of March. Maybe I can see one at the convention at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yelper

I bought one last season and on the first hunt, 3 of the inside pocket zippers fell off >:(. I sent it back and they refunded me my money. They did say they were having some issues with the manufacture last year. Hope they improved the quality this year. Will check them out at the NWTF show next week.

WNY Bowhunter

Quote from: Yelper on February 08, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
I bought one last season and on the first hunt, 3 of the inside pocket zippers fell off. I sent it back and they refunded me my money. They did say they were having some issues with the manufacture last year. Hope they improved the quality this year. Will check them out at the NWTF show next week.

This is what mine did too.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

LaLongbeard

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on February 09, 2017, 06:46:11 AM
Quote from: Yelper on February 08, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
I bought one last season and on the first hunt, 3 of the inside pocket zippers fell off. I sent it back and they refunded me my money. They did say they were having some issues with the manufacture last year. Hope they improved the quality this year. Will check them out at the NWTF show next week.

This is what mine did too.
Are y'all saying the metal zipper tab came off or the whole zipper came unsewed? I was thinking about getting one till I read that? If its just the tab I always cut them off and replace with a string I hate the metallic jingle,any other quality problems?
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?