turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Easiest Pot Call To Run?

Started by deercamp, January 29, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gergg

For me, the stoned aluminum Lonzo pot I just got it is about as easy as it gets to run.....
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

deercamp

I have a video of an awesome looking white and black tom that I shot.  I self recorded it with my camcorder then I recorded off my tv screen to get it in my phone. I'm not the most hi tech guy on here for sure, but hopefully I can upload it on here.  Being a newbie on here what section would you suggest I post it in?  Ty

wvmntnhick

Quote from: deercamp on January 29, 2017, 05:18:03 PM
I have a video of an awesome looking white and black tom that I shot.  I self recorded it with my camcorder then I recorded off my tv screen to get it in my phone. I'm not the most hi tech guy on here for sure, but hopefully I can upload it on here.  Being a newbie on here what section would you suggest I post it in?  Ty
Post it in the general forum.

As for calling surface, glass and crystal are the easiest to run followed by aluminum as others have stated. But that's only if you're trying to stay away from slate. Slate is by far the easiest to run but i don't like it because of moisture issues. Saying that, I've got a Yingling slate in an ingrown maple pot and a Sneed hot hen slate that's here to stay. Another surface that I find easy to run is brass. It's not been mentioned yet but my Yingling brass is awesome for sure.

MikeStaten

Schaffer Aluminum with dymondwood striker
Lonzo Stoned aluminum with dymondwood striker
HS Strut Black Magic aluminum with acrylic striker.

slicksbeagles1