Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Guns N' Hoses members, check in here!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 27, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey brothers, welcome back!!! :policeman: :firefighter: Glad to see you are all safe! :icon_thumright:
Sound off and let us all know we're here!!

RutnNStrutn checking in!! :funnyturkey:

Hayudog

Rut..... I'm here in California and duck season is just ending. I'm in for this year. I'll send a note to Dan Mallia about joining with us.

Jeeze it's early to think about turkeys.

RutnNStrutn

Thebody

I'm still alive and kickin.  I'll be hunting Maryland, Georgia and hopefully NY this year.  I saw lots of birds this Fall in MD and I'm ready to get it going. 
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

Dr Juice

Checking in from the south ... southern NY, aka NYC. I'm ready to be unleashed and get at it!

Twowithone

Twowithone checking in also. Gobbler season cant get here fast enough. Been seeing good flocks. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TURKEYWHACKER

Checking in from the West Coast of Florida and ready to chase the wily old Osceola.  :icon_thumright:

blackmagic

RutnNStrutn

Good to see most of the team checking in!! Hope to see the rest of them here soon!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :fud: :turkey:

Deputy 14

RutnNStrutn

Mountainburd

I'm back.  Hope all is well with everyone.

RutnNStrutn

TrackeySauresRex

I didn't want to post before my permits were awarded. Let's bring home the hardware boys!

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Dr Juice