Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Not hardly over but

Started by reflexl, May 17, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

Boys we gave it a great shot. We killed somewhere around 30 birds with a average of 62pts would be 1860 points of turkey. Nothing to be ashamed of by any means. To the best of my knowledge sportsmanship between all the teams has been great. All ladies and gentlemen. I am already thinking of opening day and hope that health problems wont keep me out of Kansas this year. Kevin and I have talked about going to Texas after Rios as well. It has been an awesome year playing with you fellers once again. Have to thank the Lord above for watching over all of us. 2 of the last 4 years have been rough on us. Sadly Kevin lost his father and several of us know how that feels. I will continue to pray that the Lord will comfort his family. I certainly hope we are all back next spring battling birds as a team.

Tennessee Lead

Yes sir it was a fun season and some really good birds killed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

Season went by way too fast like it always does and it's killing me. Can't even enjoy watching turkey hunting videos anymore. Guess I have to get into some fishing and freshen up salt licks and stuff to keep my mind off the gobblers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reflexl

Ain't that the truth. Can't gripe thought. Already trying to figure out how to get ahead of gobblezilla for 2018. Time to start  working on more hunting handguns.