turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The new mounts pic

Started by SumToy, January 24, 2017, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

ok the mounts should be back this week ready to ship. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

jerseyjimk

PM sent ,looking for a mount for the remington 11-87,for what i understand the the Venom and the Burris have the same bolt pattern.

Lonster

Ordered 3 20 gauge models can't wait to get them!

SumToy

you drill your own or is it pre drilled.  I have 2 sizes of screw.

jerseyjimk

Whats the cost of either one

SumToy

Php7471

Do you make one for an affinity 20 and what would you charge to tap it for me ?  :turkey2:

SumToy

One like this.     If you buy the base we tap for 10.00   

Php7471

So 55 that's cheap where's your shop so I can get it to you to be ready for gobblers! :funnyturkey:

SumToy

23 dogwood ext jesup ga 31545