Previous topic - Next topic

Big perm2

Mine starts march 15 thro may 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big perm2

And I'm hunting in Mississippi

Big perm2

And will be going to Missouri this year also..

Hunter1979

April 17-30 in Michigan.  Might have to take a sick day on the morning of the 17th.  Turkey fever is a thing...right?!

WNCTracker

March 20th in SC and April 9th in nc

wmn2

April 1-may 5 on public in SC. Hoping to have our private land by then so I'm hoping Mar 20.

ILHUNTER

The Illinois season starts with the youth season the last weekend of March and 1st weekend of April in which I will be taking my son hunting.  Then the full season fires up April 10th and goes thru the 11th of May.  After our season is over My son and I and 2 other guys are heading to Nebraska to hunt May 19th,20th and 21st

wmn2

Got my tags in the mail yesterday. Earlier than usual, but it definitely has made the fire a little bigger.

wmn2

Well, if everything works out, I should be hunting some private land on Mar. 20. We won't be closed on our land by then, but one of my father-in-law's friends lives in the same place we are going to buy. He's going to let me bring my 8 year old up with me to start scouting for turkeys and take him out opening morning. My son won't be shooting, but I want to get him out in the woods with me, so I was hoping to be able to hunt private land instead of public with him. I don't want to have to worry as much about having decoys out or anything. We will be able to roost the night before and actually set up a blind to hunt out of so he will be more comfortable. I can't wait.

jepcho

Hey guys. I will be starting with taking my little brother out April 8th, by my first day carrying a gun will most likely be April 21st this year.