OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: We have our 2017 Spur Collector Home!  (Read 2740 times)

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
We have our 2017 Spur Collector Home!
« on: January 23, 2017, 07:30:12 AM »
Hey guys.  W have our 2107 board up and running.  I will try to get things together with Old Gobbler over the next week or so to get our stickies in place and everything.  Hope all is going well and it will not be long now.  Still waiting to hear back, but like I said if I have not heard anything from the others by February 10th we will start filling spots.  Thanks!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 10:36:07 AM »
Still have not heard from other members. Giving until Friday then I will start trying to actively fill the remaining two spots. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »
Never heard from any of the others so I have added one new member and am speaking with a gentleman Bow Guy thought would be a good addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk