Main Menu

Super black eagle 3

Started by Tailwalk, January 16, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tailwalk

For all you benelli guys. They released the sbe3 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maytom

Winchester also released their new for 2017 SX4 as well.

Tailwalk

Quote from: maytom on January 16, 2017, 10:58:49 AM
Nice!!

Tail Feathers

Quote from: Tailwalk on January 16, 2017, 11:31:22 AM
Quote from: maytom on January 16, 2017, 10:58:49 AM
Nice!!

Research carefully, they lowered the price point a couple of hundred dollars I hear.  They made something cheaper to do that.  I'd find out what all they changed before I jumped on buying one.  And the website said they are continuing to make and market the SX3.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Greg Massey

I've got a Super 90 , that still in the hard case , never shoot it..also i bought years ago a pistol grip stock for it...lol...got extra turkey chokes with it also...

Tailwalk

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 16, 2017, 06:36:11 PM
I've got a Super 90 , that still in the hard case , never shoot it..also i bought years ago a pistol grip stock for it...lol...got extra turkey chokes with it also...
20 guage??

Greg Massey

Quote from: Tailwalk on January 16, 2017, 08:32:31 PM
20 guage??

No , it's 12 ga...

Frylock

Sounds like they've made a few notable improvements to the SBE3; Bolt head isn't nearly as easy to bump out of battery and redesigned shell carrier and loading port.  I won't be buying one but would like to handle one.

GOB_STOPPER

Ole "tailwalker," could benefit from that new battery design. Although, he's a pretty good shot from the hip!

Full strut

I've been a long time Benelli guy and I'm not a fan of the 3. I've shot Benelli for 10 years at turkey, squirrel, deer and duck. I'm talkin 60 days of tough Arkansas duck huntin and I've had exactly one time that it was bumped out of battery and that was my buddies messin with me. Just seems like a few gimmicks to tack on another $500 and get people to upgrade. They already made the best gun with the h&k sbe

Tomfoolery

youve got a gem

BottomLand54

Hey guys, new to this forum and not very good with computers. I wanted to say that I love to turkey hunt and need all the beneficial advise I can get! I just sold my sbe2 28" max-5 today and picked up a sbe3 28" max-5 at my local shop, they gave me a deal too hard to pass down! I found the best combo out of my sbe2 was I.C. .665 with 3" magna blend 2 oz 5,6,7. I am going to try the same out of this new gun. Any advice? I absolutely love the feel of this sbe3 best gun ever way better then my sbe2 so much slimmer in my hand and just flows!

Old Gobbler

I've yet to handle the new sbe3 , but they say its .25 lbs lighter

I love the sbe's but man do they kick the %£¥ out of me , and I'm used to shooting 10 gauges

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BottomLand54

Old Gobbler you are right! I thought their advertisement of less recoil was false advertisement when I shot my sbe2 for the first time. After shooting a Mossberg 500, Mossberg 88 maverick, new england single shot, Remington 870, Remington 11-87, and a Remington versa max. I believe that to be false advertisement if you ask me. But man do the guns feel good, are dependable, and I love the way to swing for me. I suppose I can take the kick lol. However those guys who shoot 3.5 shells are some tough guys haha.