turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sanatorium Hawk Screamer Locator

Started by davisd9, January 15, 2017, 04:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

I have a hawk screamer Sanatorium built for me in 2012 for sale. It is plain Jane as that is what I told him I wanted. It is a great screamer but I have decided to lighten my best some and their is a box call that I have my eyes on. I paid around $60 for it in 2012. I am asking 45 Tyd. I would like USPD Money Order or check. I will gladly provide references if need be. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

davisd9

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on January 15, 2017, 09:03:59 PM
Is this the kind with triple reeds?

Yes, triple reed

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

MattinIdaho

davisd9

TTT, great locator call and not one you will normally just run across.

mgm1955