OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

You know spring is getting close when.........

Started by OHturkey85, January 13, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHturkey85

You open up the mailbox and there is a Midwest Turkey Supply catalog in there. George and the staff are good folks to buy from!

wvmntnhick

And all these years I thought it was when the middle school students turned into hormone driven puddles of brainless mush. Learn something new every day.

In recent years I've learned that spring is when the mail lady starts complaining that the box is full of boxes and if I don't soon empty it she's going to do it for me. Love that woman. Especially when she misplaces one of those special boxes.

turkaholic

When your lying in bed rerunning last years encounters. I try to hold off doing this until Feburary. It never works. Come on spring!
live to hunt hunt to live

turkeyfoot

now I got to run to the post office and check the box. Never a year passes that I don't need/want something from them. They told me they stopped carrying Bud and bEtty stuff wonder why? 

Uncle Tom

When you open safe and pick up shotgun instead of rifle.

Gooserbat

When deer season is getting old and you find yourself daydreaming about turkeys
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Rzrbac

Bow season has ended and it's about time to hunt sheds and listen for that first gobble!

Dr Juice

When I hear 'em gobblin as the days are getting longer.

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy