News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

REMINGTON 870 GREENLEAF

Started by SKFOOTER, January 08, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

Philippe

I can't believe people pay that much for'em.

1iagobblergetter

I think they are kool. I also really like the old trebark Remington's. Every time i ever spot one they seem to be well used and missing alot of paint. I'd like to find one that someone hasn't fallen in love with and was barely used.

Uncle Tom

1tagobblergetter, got a 1992 like new 870 Wingmaster been dipped in Mossy Oak Bottomland...got probably over $700 in it with synthetic stock replacement, then dipped, choke, sight....adds up. But they don't make like that anymore.

Izzyjoe

That's just crazy prices, after all it's still just a pump shotgun with a fancy camo job! If I was in the market for one, I'd build my own, that way you can be the one to wear it out!

mwr

Quote from: Philippe on January 08, 2017, 11:06:56 PM
:z-dizzy: :z-dizzy: No way would I pay that for an 870......

Philippe

Quote from: mwr on January 09, 2017, 09:26:29 PM
Quote from: Philippe on January 08, 2017, 11:06:56 PM
:z-dizzy: :z-dizzy: No way would I pay that for an 870......

I've always wanted a mint condition 870 greenleaf to replace one that was in the family, but I refuse to pay these silly prices. I've had plenty of offers on here on greenleaf and trebark 870's and 1187's but good grief I could have a nice new waterfowl gun or other stuff for that price. Most of them are safe queens anywho, these guys buy up 6-8-10 of different old school patterns and never use them, just have them to say they do and gloat on the boards.

ymurf

I have one I bought new. Would love to find the matching 1187.

Philippe

Quote from: ymurf on January 10, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
I have one I bought new. Would love to find the matching 1187.

Be prepared to fork over about 800 bucks.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I tried to sell mine for $500.00 plus shipping. I guess I should put it on gunbroker
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Philippe

Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on January 20, 2017, 03:24:06 PM
I tried to sell mine for $500.00 plus shipping. I guess I should put it on gunbroker

If its in mint condition i got 500 for ya.

CntrlPA

I know someone selling a greenleaf 11-87 for $550. Its in good shape. I want it but sure don't need it. I'm not what i'll do.

Philippe

Quote from: CntrlPA on January 22, 2017, 11:21:23 AM
I know someone selling a greenleaf 11-87 for $550. Its in good shape. I want it but sure don't need it. I'm not what i'll do.

If its mint or near mint with almost no wear, buy it and flip it on gun broker for about 800 bucks.

lmbhngr

mbowyer51