OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vanity Plates!

Started by MK M GOBL, January 05, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Let's see them if you got them!

Mine have a bit of a story behind them, back in 1998 Wisconsin's Sesquicentennial the State offered a Special Plate for the celebration. Me and some buddies decided to all get vanity plates and all turkey related. My Make 'em Gobble "MK M GOBL" were my first choice and no one had. I got those plates and a couple of years later the NWTF was running a Vanity Plate Contest, well you can probably guess who won that one! :) I have the issue and award from the NWTF

I have seen a few others now using my MK M GOBL in a number of states and since that article was in the NTWF magazine. I have had the plate ever since and has been recognized by some people over the years.

Here are a few the buddies had

LMB HNGR
LNG BERD
SPR HNTR
WLD TRKY
OPN CZN
CM STRUT
FULL FAN

All I can say is I am the Original

MK M GOBL

Bowguy

Does this count? When I went to taxidermy school it was loaded w rednecks. We used to joke back n forth.
Most of the guys figured a guy from Jersey couldn't hang. Well we'd fish, run coon hounds, turkey hunt obviously n I guess I gained some respect from the hillbillies. They put this on my truck.
Best time of my life n the only time l liked school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

I rock these.  Not turkey plates but you get the idea.

Gooserbat

Good way to attract attention to a hunting spot.  I'll pass.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

I don't even put hunting stickers on my truck. I want everyone to think it's my first time!  :funnyturkey:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 05, 2017, 08:38:53 PM
Good way to attract attention to a hunting spot.  I'll pass.

That's what everyone says when they get caught looking for hookers
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Bowguy

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 05, 2017, 08:58:26 PM
I mean gobblers
Smart phones print your most used words automatically, sure you meant gobblers?

nsselle

Of course the guy i met at the convention and told me to stay away
from a call cuz he had deep pockets gets the 1st place certificate. Way to go bud!

Gooserbat

Quote from: Bowguy on January 05, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on January 05, 2017, 08:58:26 PM
I mean gobblers
Smart phones print your most used words automatically, sure you meant gobblers?
See
Hookers!

Some people's minds seem to stay in the gutter
NWTF Booth 1623

Dr Juice

Your plates are awesome. I have VFW plates and think it's time to upgrade to a thunderchicken related plate :-)

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

maytom

I use to have vanity plates years ago, but the extra $100.00 per year just for the plates wasn't worth it to me anymore. Now I just have the regular plates.

ncwoodsman

eorlando

Here are mine. Not Turkey hunting related. First one is on my daily driver a tundra. I love some duck hunting. The second is on my 79 cj5.