Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Roaring 20's 20's are rarin' to get roarin'

Started by FullChoke, January 04, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3seasons

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to having a fun season of meeting new people and hunting new places. I'll be hitting a few states this year if all goes as planned.

Just curious where's everyone on the team from.  May need some local knowledge help in some other states ;)   I'll be glad to help in any of the other states I've hunted also. Seen some amazing places over the last few years

Me: South West MS   

Full strut

Glad to have y'all on the team. Central Arkansas for this guy. Woo pig

xarcher

Dang Norman, you are loading up with Mississippi boys and early season hunters. I think I am the only one north of the Mason Dixon line so I figure all y'all (that and "yonder" are the only southern words this Yankee knows  :TooFunny: ) will stack em up in March and April and take the pressure off.  Cool, I get to lay low waiting for a butterball to walk down my gun barrel on Memorial Day.   Good luck Yinz (don't look at me weird - that's a real word.  Google it) and be safe.   

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

paintbrush

Hi everybody!
I'm also new to the team this year.  I hail from north central MN., so xarcher, your not the only one above that Mason Dixon line. I'm way above it. It's going to be great watching how all our seasons turn out. I'll be hunting in several states here in the upper midwest, so hopefully I can help out our team. Spring turkey season is just to darn short to only hunt in one state. Now, come on spring!

FullChoke

TR20's,

We now have our team page up and it is ready to man-cave-decorate the daylights out of it. You got a shoulder mounted peccary you want to hang up? Cool. You got a vintage lighted Hamm's Beer sign with simulated waterfalls? Too cool! You got a genuinely under-inflated Tom Brady football in a plastic case? Got to the head of the line! You got a signed poster of Sarah Palin with a dead Musk Ox? Cop a hike. 

See you over there soon.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.