Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRooster17

My favorite would be between Sneed hot hen or Loftis crystal screamer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Dooley

Sneed Hot Hen Slate
Hanks Zebrawood Glass

Bowguy

Gotta add one more. Got a call from Dustin Jones just the other day. That call is comin opening morning. Great call-cherry aluminum

TauntoHawk

If you told me in the morning I could only carry one that day it's probably gonna be my schaffer mad hen 1

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hunter22

Quote from: TauntoHawk on January 05, 2017, 08:21:15 PM
If you told me in the morning I could only carry one that day it's probably gonna be my schaffer mad hen 1

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hard to argue with that. I love mine. I have several of Jimmy's newer pot calls and keep going back to the Mad Hen I.

beakbuster10

Really like Schaffer's blue mahoe, but there is something about my Dawkins stoned aluminum that I can't get enough of when playing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunk

Probably be my Dawkins anodized aluminum. I put a light stone to it and removed the anodizing in a small spot. That thinges runs so easy. Another one I want be without is my Sneed Hot Hen.

WV Ridge Reaper

David Halloran walnut/wenge slate

Houndstooth aluminum

Lonzo acrylic aluminum 

Jimmy Schaffer Atomic 13

Dr Juice

My favorite is the one at the moment that makes him gobble and reports to duty to meet his demise :-)

jmart241

wvmntnhick

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on January 05, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
David Halloran walnut/wenge slate

Houndstooth aluminum

Lonzo acrylic aluminum 

Jimmy Schaffer Atomic 13
I'm guessing you like aluminum.  :TooFunny:

Played with my atomic 13 the other day. It's in the "backup" vest but could go either way. If I didn't hate anodized aluminum it'd probably be closer to the general rotation. Heck, I took half the anodized coating off of my Halloran aluminum just to make it tolerable.

Hillbilly yelper

the other day i pulled out my Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen and used my Black Locust from West Augusta (steve torman). Awesome combo! I highly suggest this striker with sneeds hot hen! Thanks West Augusta!
Tim
New email: lmurdock@k12.wv.us

ncwoodsman

Quote from: Hillbilly yelper on January 07, 2017, 07:46:25 PM
the other day i pulled out my Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen and used my Black Locust from West Augusta (steve torman). Awesome combo! I highly suggest this striker with sneeds hot hen! Thanks West Augusta!

I'll second this combo! Steve's Black Locust hollow bell with the Sneed Hot Hen is a deadly combo. West Augusta makes some mighty fine turkey talking strikers.

Boykin Hollow

Anything made by Lonzo or Lonnie Mabry