turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers For Jack "Pappy " Lewis

Started by vaturkey, December 04, 2016, 08:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncwoodsman

Glad he is doing better, continuing to pray for him.

Tennessee Lead

Praying for Pappy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chatterbox

troutfisher13111

Prayers my friend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pappy

:you_rock: To all my OG family.... we are home for the weekend, but come Monday it is back to the Hospital. With this silly old heart of mine, I have been through the wringer as of late because I am on an anti-clotting medicine, so when i have to do tests that may have a bleeding fact - factored into it I have to go into the hospital so they can keep check on my blood INR and my Blood Pressure. What this does is create drama for me and my family and friends.
The first episode though was due to a build up of blood inside my stomach coming from a blood (leakage) inside my esophagus, caused by a weak vessel exploding, creating a huge problem and piles of black (coffee grounds) in the toilet bowel for three days, finally it took me out. BP bottomed out along with my pulse, so round one started, now round two, for they are thinking I may have cancerous polyps in my large intestine  .....  so we are headed back Monday to start the barrage of testing ...so PLEASE don't stop praying.... as there would be nothing greater for me then to know that the Faithful are being diligent.... we will try to keep everyone updated....God's Best to Ya, and thanks you from my heart, pappy  :mycross:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Champ63

Will keep you in our prayers for sure Pappy.

Snood Life

Will be praying Pappy for a complete healing!

Old Gobbler

I'll double down on the prayers , hang in there -- :cross2: :bible:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

jakesdad

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

tomstopper

Prayers will continue for sure Pappy. Hang in there and get well soon.

renegade19

fordhunt

:jesus-cross:Praying for you Pappy ..

trkehunr93

Prayers sent!  Gods hand will guide the doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitro

My prayers are added Pappy !! Keep fighting !!
Royal Slam 2008

ncwoodsman