OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Frank Kruer III persimmon over black limba

Started by MattinIdaho, September 09, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattinIdaho

Put this guy on your list!!!!!! What a beautiful call! Sounds fantastic! And a VERY good callmaker to deal with. I will get back on his list for another immediately!

Roughneck

You got a fine call from one of the best. I have 27 of his calls and ever one is full of turkey.

MattinIdaho

Quote from: Roughneck on September 09, 2016, 09:48:00 PM
You got a fine call from one of the best. I have 27 of his calls and ever one is full of turkey.

27!!!!! WAY jealous!! I got right back on the list to have him make one for my sons birthday.

silverspur

Nice looking call and Frank is a great guy too????  I have two boxes and a pot call from Frank and they resulted in dead turkeys.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

jed clampett

Can someone pm me Franks number or email...would very much appreciate it...thanks

MattinIdaho

Quote from: silverspur on September 10, 2016, 04:56:45 AM
Nice looking call and Frank is a great guy too????  I have two boxes and a pot call from Frank and they resulted in dead turkeys.

A GREAT guy to deal with!!! As in the best!!! Personal call, texts, quick to answer. I'd seriously have no question in saying he is the best callmaker I have ever dealt with.

REBELYELL

doublespurs21

very nice call,,,  I really like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mgm1955

Beautiful call!! Know it's stuffed full of turkey. Congrats!! Got one from one of the best and a great guy to boot!!

culpeper

Yep,  ya got a fine call there in a great combo :icon_thumright:

sixbird

Frank's number is 1-502-435-7529...
I just got a Bloodwood over Black Limba...I mean WOW!!! Great sound and phenomenal workmanship!
Seems like a really nice guy to boot...

1tiogabowhunter

Brantleyville

NICE!

What is everyone's favorite wood combo from Frank Kruer?

wvmntnhick

Anyone willing to share what he charges for a box? A pm would be fine but I'm curious now.