OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bushnell Game Cams

Started by bbcoach, August 01, 2016, 07:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

Looks as if Dicks Sporting Goods has Bushnell Game Cams on sale thru 8/6.  Dicks has a Direct mailer ad that will allow you to get an additional $30 off the sale price if you trade in a old game cam.  Heading to our local Dicks today.  Will post more later today.

turkeyfoot

Sounds like good deal I've always used Moultrie never tried Bushnell how are they I could use another camera

Greg Massey

From what i know Bushnell are great camera, that's the camera we had setup on our hunting cabin and got pictures of the 4 guys breaking into the cabin. The pictures were so good it didn't take the sheriff but about a week to arrest the 4 guy's . We keep 4 of these Bushnell watching the roads and the cabin all the time now..One of the guys entered the cabin with a gun in his hands and he got a lot longer jail time. lol     We got everything back but the tv, and they had to pay us monthly until everything was fixed and paid for...So i would say the Bushnell camera is a great one to have...

bbcoach

I just got back from Dicks with 2 new E2 cams.  The direct mailer ad was honored.  The cams were originally $129.99, they took off an instant savings of $30 per cam and I had 2 old BIG Primos cams that didn't work for another $30 off each camera so each cam was $69.99.  Bushnell cams have been getting great reviews so I'll see if they live up to the hype.

BowBendr

^^ That is a killer deal for sure ^^

Gods of Thunder
2015 Old Gobbler contest Champions

2eagles

I have a Bushnell and like it.
A friend bought a couple and doesn't. I think he's hanging then wrong.

I have a couple of my Bushnell pics posted in my "worthless dog" thread.

MDSTRUTNRUT

Went and got an E2  put up Sunday  we'll see what pix look like soon.   On trailcampro.com they are rated very good.   

Gobspur

Excellent.  I just picked up an old wildgame camera at a yard sale for $5.  It's junk so I'll be heading to Dicks to trade in and get $30 for it!  ;D

bbcoach

Just checked our local Walmart and the E2's are running $138.00.  Getting them for $69.99 at Dicks is half off what Wally World wants for theirs.  2 for the price of 1.

2eagles

bbcoach

Quote from: 2eagles on August 02, 2016, 06:21:55 PM
So is this a coupon thing?
No.  Take in (up to 2 per person) of your old cams and trade them in on bushnell cams and they will bar code $30 off each cam at checkout.  No coupons, INSTANT savings!

Ericbrooks

Had an extra $10 off coupon, just walked out of Dicks with 1 for $59.98

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobspur

I got one at Dicks yesterday too.  The guy in sporting goods and the cashier didn't know anything about it yet, I had to show them the direct mailer ad.  I went to Dicks website and showed it to them on my phone.  When they scanned it at the register, it gave the $30 instant savings ($129.99 down to $99.99).  Then they did a price override to give the $30 off for the old camera I brought in.  Hope its a good camera.

hookedspur

I own a couple that work real well
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Cove

Quote from: bbcoach on August 01, 2016, 07:41:54 AM
Looks as if Dicks Sporting Goods has Bushnell Game Cams on sale thru 8/6.  Dicks has a Direct mailer ad that will allow you to get an additional $30 off the sale price if you trade in a old game cam.  Heading to our local Dicks today.  Will post more later today.

Can you find this mailer online? I can't find anything mentioning a trail camera trade in deal.