turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by clarkc, July 13, 2016, 05:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarkc

I have a brand new 2016 turkey call for sale made by Albert Paul.  It is a cedar box with walnut and walnut bottom,  checker board on side and top.  Paid $150 for it and selling for $95 and I will pay the shipping.  Never been in the woods.  If interested please call me at 843-899-7417 I do not text.  If you need a picture of it let me know and I will get someone to send it to you.  Thanks

nsselle

Pics will help your sale. Send them to me if you wish and I'll post. Good luck

clarkc

Thank you sir.  I don't have a phone to send picture.  If someone is interested I will get my grandson to send a picture to them for me.

jed clampett

I sent you a pm awhile back for pics...i gave ya my ph. #

wvmntnhick

Quote from: jed clampett on July 14, 2016, 07:31:23 PM
I sent you a pm awhile back for pics...i gave ya my ph. #
It's probably best to call him. I'd prefer an electronic paper trail as well but I don't think he's too technologically savvy.

clarkc

Sorry fellows I do not check the computer everyday.  I am not good with a computer that is why I put my phone number on there.  The call is sold already.  Sorry if I made anyone mad.  Thanks

jed clampett

I seen you were on several times on here...you also said you had somebody that could send pics that is why I gave you my #....if it looked good I would of gave 110.00 for alberts call....i have a few myself..