OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey time is over now what ?

Started by ilbucksndux, June 08, 2016, 09:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilbucksndux

Now that turkey season is over most everywhere what do you do with your time? I really need to clean up my garage it is still a mess from hunting/trapping seasons. The bluegill are on the beds and its about time to hit the river for some catfish. Other than that Im done hunting till August when squirrel season rolls around. What do you do when not turkey hunting ?
Gary Bartlow

Chilly

Fishing all summer!!!  Catfish noodling will be in high gear for the next few weeks.
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

Greg Massey

gardening , mowing grass and fishing at my river place, retirement is nice.. thank you lord...

eddie234

Got a ton of stuff to get done around the house before archery season and there's always fishing

ncwoodsman

Yardwork and projects around the house. Fishing when times allows too.

shedhunta

fallhnt

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

beakbuster10

Fishing and getting ready for bucks and ducks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honker22

Caught/grabbed these little things on Sunday. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

turkeyfeathers

Going to sleep past 3 a.m, with not turkey hunting.
Deck stairs need replacing and deck needs staining. Tending to garden which includes chipmunk removal.
Just picked up a Ruger Superblack Hawk .44 so going to throw a lot of lead downrange before deer season.
14 year old daughter and I will do a bunch of fishing this summer.
And counting the days til NY turkey opener in spring .May 1  Don't fall bird hunt.

Chilly

Quote from: honker22 on June 08, 2016, 01:44:07 PM
Caught/grabbed these little things on Sunday. 

That's what I'm talking about!!! They are about to go under here in KY...
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

hobbes

I got my garden in last week and installed 2000 sq ft of sod the week before that.  Hoping to install new siding, facia, and soffit on part of my house and finish up some work inside the house.  I'm between that and work I'll prepare myself and equipment for elk season along with getting into the mountains looking for additional places to hunt elk.  I'll throw in a morning and evening or two of fishing also.

Happy

Baseball till end of june, football starts  last week of June, volleyball starts in late August and lasts till novevember. Home projects and work in between and  deer hunting this fall. Love having children but they run you ragged!

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

sixbird

I just curl up in a ball and pine away until next Spring...  :help:

Yoder409

Gonna watch the Pens bring Lord Stanley's Cup back home to Pittsburgh !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know WHAT I'm gonna do after tomorrow night then.............   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.