Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many states have you hunted turkeys in?

Started by turkeyfeathers, May 21, 2016, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rblake

Just WV this year

FL, NE, KS in the past for the Grand Slam
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013

Shiloh

born2hunt

Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

cornfedkiller

Only 1 for me this year, but in the past I've hunted Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas. 

Next year, I will be adding Ohio to the list.

birdyhunter

3 this year- fl, al, and tn.
7 total- fl, ga, nc, sc, al, tn and ky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

2eagles

Just here at home in Iowa. Don't think I'll ever spend the money to hunt turkeys out of state. If I am going to spend the money, and I have, I'd rather go boom more than once, unless we're talking big game. Ducks in Texas. Geese and ducks in Nodak. Lots of booming there!

LI Outdoorsman

New York, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Montana, Nebraska, Florida, Wyoming, Alabama, South Dakota.
Mexico twice..Once I'm fully retired I would love to hunt all 50 states..
Finally filled a NY tag yesterday morning..

RutnNStrutn

Funny you should ask that question. Since I started traveling, I found that America is a beautiful country, and Florida leaves a lot to be desired. So I set a goal of killing a gobbler in all of the lower 48 states before I die.
So far I've hunted in 11 states, and killed gobblers in 9 of them. I've killed gobblers in Florida, S Carolina, N Carolina, W Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Nebraska, Oklahoma and California. The two states I struck out in are Georgia and Alabama.
I've got plans to hit 3 or 4 new states next season before I retire at the end of May. After that, I'm wide open and traveling to kill gobblers!! :fud: :turkey:

shedhunta

3 states for me.  New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Kansas

Jim K

Four this year. Eight total. Hopefully gonna add 2 new ones next year.

nitro

Killed birds in 22 States and Durango, MX.. no intention at this time to attempt the US Slam.

Durango was by far the best adventure of all of them.. 
Royal Slam 2008

Turkeyman

4 this year........KS, MO, NY, PA

9 total..............KS, MO, NY, PA, WV, FL, NM, OK, SD

trkehunr93

1 this yr.
3 total

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.