How many turkey calls do you own?

Started by Buzzkiller, May 11, 2016, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitro

Get in line.

:TooFunny:

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on May 13, 2016, 06:39:21 PM
Quote from: nitro on May 13, 2016, 06:00:13 PM
I have a "few" .. Over 100 trumpets alone..

I'm going to make someone real happy when they inherit all this stuff.

Andy you can just leave me the ones from callmakers who's last names begin with the letters B or C.   :TooFunny:
Royal Slam 2008

Yoder409

I have somewhere around 30 gallons of boxcalls.    :help:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

yelpy

firedup

Why, why, WHY would you EVER want to count them.  That is a huge mistake!  Did you count the number of cookies you ate this year?  Or brewski's you drank.....I don't think so..... :o :o :o Some things are just better left unknown. ;)

TerryLNanny

Yes very addictive. Turkey season is over and I'm still buying calls. Must be going through withdrawal.
Quote from: moonman on May 13, 2016, 10:23:42 PM
Too many!
The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

wvmntnhick

Enough to make my wife ask questions. Never says a word when a new gun shows up. I just keep telling her they're breeding in the drawer.

Gave several production calls away to my niece and nephews. Only kept 3 I think. There are 4 Yingling pots but I'm giving one to dad so 3 I guess. Two Halloran, one Sinclair, one Rick Roberts, two Mabry boxes and one SS box as well as an SS scratch box. That's fourteen I think. Throw in the couple tubes and a trumpet and you've got the total sum not counting a couple locators. I don't count diaphragm calls as they're relatively inexpensive all things considered and don't take up much space. I've got two on order from Lonnie Sneed and I'm shipping out payment to a member here on Monday for a Sinclair slate. Now that I've mentioned slate, it reminds me of my tylersburg yelpers stuff. I've got one of Richard's pot calls that grows on me a bit more every time I use it as well as his long slate (gotta check those out if you're a slate fan) and his pocket slate. Richard and Wendy are two nice people that really try to please their customers. Around 20 on tap with more to come if I've done the math right but I'm a public educator so who knows?

tha bugman

Whew I don't know and I don't want the Boss Hen to know either.  I imagine when I die she is going to shovel them all into the garbage can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HFultzjr

Still growing as we speak!
Help me, I'm stuck and can't quit.
Maybe we need a sub-forum for this addiction and help!

:newmascot:

Yoder409

Quote from: HFultzjr on June 06, 2016, 10:43:17 AM
Still growing as we speak!
Help me, I'm stuck and can't quit.
Maybe we need a sub-forum for this addiction and help!

:newmascot:

I like it.............

An intervention forum for call collectors/accumulators/addicts...........

CCA........... Call Collectors Anonymous
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Old Gobbler

There is no guessing how many I own , my best guess would be at least 300-400 hundred as a minimum , perhaps more they are scattered all over my place

Most are ones I or my father built for ourselves , quite a few pushpins , box and pot calls I've made over the decades
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Happy

Not that many. Probly round a dozen pot calls. I look at my collection as a slow grower. Looking at some acrylics and corrian pots now. Wanting something a little more moisture resistant after this spring.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Marc

Turkey calls, duck calls, shotguns and money all have the same thing in common...  You can never have too much....
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

American Strutter

100s.... Its a disease really. I haven't bought many the last couple years due to.... the wife..... lol

Dr Juice

I have maybe 30 calls. I'm an amateur compared to you guys for sure :-)

All The Way!