OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Edward Scissorhand video

Started by TRKYHTR, April 03, 2011, 06:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Tennessean

Awesome video !! Thanks for posting. That ol hen made them young feller's look bad  :TooFunny: A day that I am sure you will never forget, CONGRATS !

REBELYELL

Man that was awesome Joe. That's some beautiful country out there. Congrats again on a great bird.
:z-guntootsmiley:

njdevilsb

Unreal.  Congrats on an awesome gobbler.

Rio Fan

That was  a cool video and one heck of an awesome gobbler.  Congrats!  That hen had a rope and I've never seen one strut that long, very cool stuff.

RutnNStrutn

Great video!!!! :icon_thumright:
Especially loved the "click"!!!! :o
"Cha-chunk" ;)
BOOM!!!! :fud:
That was great!!! :lol: Took me right back to the story you wrote about this hunt!! Congrats!!! :icon_thumright:

Brent

That was a great video.   I've got to give some credit to the jake who was ready to bow up on that big gobbler.    With spurs like that bird had............  You probably saved the jake  from getting his throat cut.

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

wvboy

That is an awesome video.. love the strutting Hen.. congrats on that HOG ...
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

LX_Trkyhntr

Joe the video was as good as you said it was going to be!!  Congrats on a GREAT gobbler!! :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

busta biggun

Quote from: TRKYHTR on April 03, 2011, 10:48:26 PM
Quote from: busta biggun on April 03, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
Great video. Just wish we could have a close up of those spurs!!! :icon_thumright:

Here you go.
TRKYHTR

Yikes! That is dangerous!! You did him a favor. He could have put his eye out!

Fantastic!!!

chcltlabz

very cool video.  All kinds of stuff you hear about but have never seen.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

hobbes

Great video!  The strutting hen put on quite a show.  I believe she showed up both jakes, and I can't believe how willing that jake was to fight your tom.  He had the higher ground, but I don't believe he knew what he was in for.

TheTwistedOne

Great video.  I heard the click and thought "NO WAY!!!!"

You are a lucky lucky man!

Those are outrageous hooks on that bird, honestly fabulous!

kj

Joe, that is a HOG!!!  Anyone who doesn't like that video is on the wrong forum.  And you had to find him in Castro Valley right over the hill from my house . . .

Spring_Woods

Those are some awesome HOOKS. Congrats!  :icon_thumright:
"Was that a gobble?":gobble: