OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ontario Turkey Hunting

Started by Jimmyc, April 15, 2016, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmyc

I was wondering if anyone in Ontario would be able to share info on the where a bouts one would be able to spring turkey hunt??  ANY help is appreciated.  Thanks!!

4n2t0

Many WMU's have a turkey seasons.

Here's a link to the regulations, check pages 31-33:

https://dr6j45jk9xcmk.cloudfront.net/documents/4995/2016-ontario-hunting-regulations-english.pdf

Have you taken the Wild Turkey Hunter Education Course?

Jimmyc

I have taken the hunting course back in 2014.  I actually traveled to Ontario to hunt but was quite bewildered and had an incredibly hard time acquiring a license and just drove back home.  I really want to try a hunt there but I can t find anyone willing to lend a guiding hand.

dutch@fx4

Anytime you want to come hang out with a redneck and hunt turkeys in Ontario just look me up.Ed.aka Dutch

Jimmyc

Ed, I am interested in talking with you about Ontario gobbler hunting. What is the best way to reach you.

Thanks
Jim

taketheshot

If you haven't connected with Dutch yet, I believe he spends a fair bit of time over at the OOD forums.

Check out simcoe county forest lands, all you need is active OFAH membership.

thunderbirder

Quote from: dutch@fx4 on May 18, 2016, 07:42:10 PM
Anytime you want to come hang out with a redneck and hunt turkeys in Ontario just look me up.Ed.aka Dutch
PM sent

dutch@fx4

I am back. Lost the old computer. Lol now I got this sight back know on my phone..we have a few weeks left in the season.so far it has been great with my daughter tagging out and helping a few buddy's get on birds..I Still have one tag left ..