turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

'FREE' choke tube has found a home.

Started by sswv, April 11, 2016, 05:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sswv

NYlogbeards thread about hunters on a budget got me to thinking.   I've not been a member long but I can tell this is a good bunch of people.  I bought a choke tube from a member on here and when it showed up there were 2 choke tubes in the package.  I did't ask for anything more than what I paid for but the fellow knew I was trying chokes in a 20ga Remington I just got and he wasn't using it so he passed it on.  Now, I'm gonna do the same thing.  I have a Primos Tight Wad .570 Remington 20ga choke tube I'll never use because I have 2.  I will give it to and ship for free someone that can actually use it.  So, if you honestly need a turkey tube for a 20ga Remington but just can't run out and get one for whatever reason then shoot me a PM.  I know I'll get several PM's so what I'll do is put them all in a hat and pull out one name in the morning around 10:00 EST.  I'll then contact that person for a mailing address and let this thread know there is a winner.

thanks to all for an awesome site

GobbleNut

Great gesture, sswv.  You're right,...attitudes like yours and the member that sent you two tubes are what makes this such a great place! 

Snood Life

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SteelerFan

Quote from: sswv on April 11, 2016, 05:22:42 PM
NYlogbeards thread about hunters on a budget got me to thinking.   I've not been a member long but I can tell this is a good bunch of people.  I bought a choke tube from a member on here and when it showed up there were 2 choke tubes in the package.  I did't ask for anything more than what I paid for but the fellow knew I was trying chokes in a 20ga Remington I just got and he wasn't using it so he passed it on.  Now, I'm gonna do the same thing.  I have a Primos Tight Wad .570 Remington 20ga choke tube I'll never use because I have 2.  I will give it to and ship for free someone that can actually use it.  So, if you honestly need a turkey tube for a 20ga Remington but just can't run out and get one for whatever reason then shoot me a PM.  I know I'll get several PM's so what I'll do is put them all in a hat and pull out one name in the morning around 10:00 EST.  I'll then contact that person for a mailing address and let this thread know there is a winner.

thanks to all for an awesome site

:z-winnersmiley: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

codym

I'm on a few other hunting sites, and this board has by far the most generous members I have seen. Thanks, I hope a young hunter gets it!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

NYlogbeards

That's very thoughtful, some one definitely will be in the need of that choke...

Thanks for the shout out.

Rex

Very nice gesture. My daughter shoots a factory full choke in her 870 youth 20 gauge. Unfortunately youth season here was a bust and has passed.
I hope you fight a either a young hunter or a new hunter that can benefit from such a nice gesture.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

"'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.'"         Romans 14:11

Rex

Quote from: Rex on April 11, 2016, 07:01:55 PM
Very nice gesture. My daughter shoots a factory full choke in her 870 youth 20 gauge. Unfortunately youth season here was a bust and has passed.
I hope you find either a young hunter or a new hunter that can benefit from such a nice gesture.

"'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.'"         Romans 14:11

Marc

Very nice gesture... 

Hope whoever benefits passes it on (the good gesture).

Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

wvmntnhick

Have spoken to sswv on here several times already fellas  he seems like a very standup fella and this just goes along to prove it. As for the tightwad choke in the 20 ga, it's a performer for sure. Someone is going to get a good choke at an exceptional price.

Wanted to add, I also had a similar thing happen. Asked for a choke, offered to pay but Clif Owen sent me one free of charge. Sent 3 to be exact. Told me to keep whichever worked and give others away. Well, done did that. Never seen the likes of good people on a forum like this place. Love it.

wvspitndrum

kyturkeyhunter4

101st501