OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Breakup Hat Give A Way... Updated - Winner Drawn

Started by OldSchool, April 10, 2016, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchool

I love this place and I've gotten a lot out of my time here. I'm always impressed with the helpfulness and generosity of the other members, not to mention the folks that run things, and when I picked up a new hat the other day I thought why not buy an extra for one of my friends here at Old Gobbler. It's not much, but I wanted to give something back and It's about all a poor boy like me can do right now.

So... If you'd like a new hat, just post saying so. I'll write down the names of everybody that enters on a separate piece of paper and have my grandson draw one Friday after school. I'll announce the winner friday evening and get your new hat sent out on monday. Good luck!

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Happy

Very thoughtful of you to do that. There are a lot of great guys on here. Sometimes I think when things get heated that we fail to stop and think that we are all in this together. I love a good discussion and will always have my viewpoint but as long as things are civil I think it's for the good. What's the point of a forum if we aren't discussing things? Please don't include me in this drawing although I appreciate it. I wish you and your grandson a great spring with lots of memories.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Greg Massey

Great, thanks for offing a hat for use turkey hunters. Yes it is a great forum with a lot of nice people always willing to help. Yes just give it to your grandson if i win also..tell him it's from the OG...

chatterbox

Quote from: MDTOM84 on April 10, 2016, 04:43:04 PM
Thanks so much for the chance. But if I win, give the hat to your grandson!!!!! Thanks again
I'm with you on that! Thanks for a great gesture! If I win, it will be my daughters first hunting hat!

wvmntnhick

Thanks so much for the chance. But if I win, give the hat to your grandson!!!!! Thanks again

^^^This. Grandson is going to need it more than any of us will. Heck, anything I win at this point is getting passed to my nephew. He's gotten all of my old calls as of now as well as several good custom calls that I've scarfed up in some of these online deals. If it were me, and I wanted to give one away, id probably just find a good kid anyway. Good luck with the drawing btw.

tomstopper

I agree. Your grandson would surely appreciate a hunting hat from grandpa but if your dead set on giving it to someone on OG then that's an awesome gesture. Your a good man Bob. God Bless.

OldSchool

I appreciate the kind words guys, but It's just a hat. It is sitting on my counter right now full of turkey beards and spurs soaking up all the mojo, so it should be a good one. ;)

Bob

WNCTracker

this guy lost his hat and had to borrow his brothers  (and long sleeve camo shirt!?!?) And has been asking for a new one. I'm going to throw his name in the hat, pun intended. :-)

But in all seriousness that's a nice gesture and I support your sentiment. OG is one of the best forums out there.

born2hunt

If your set on giving it away than it would be my pleasure to have it. That's a very generous gesture.

Thanks..
Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

taylorjones20

Very nice of you.  Hopefully it will go to someone who truly needs it
Alive only by the Grace Of God

renegade19

Thanks for a wonderful random act of kindness.  IF you happen to draw me, send it to the little guy pictured above that lost his hat.  I'd like to pay it forward too!

Dr Juice

I like it so count me in. Thank you for your generosity to the team :drool:.

coonhunter

Yes sir!  It does not always have to be a big gift!  Small things matter.  I agree this site has some really nice and helpful people.  Not all forms are this way!!
Joshua 24:15

OldSchool

greentag

very nice thing to do,im in i love entering in these and checking to see if i win! i never do but i like them.thanks again for your generosity,lots of kind folks on here!