turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wife's First - Great Hunt

Started by ccleroy, April 08, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccleroy

I struck out this am to hunt alone while the wife took the kids to school, she sent me a text once she did and I went back and scooped her up to see if we could get on a bird before she had to head off to work. Struck him after a long walk from the truck and he put on a show all the way to the barrel for her. Spring is an amazing time.

eorlando

Awesome!  Great pic as well.

cramerhunts

Congratulations to her on a super tom. Looks like a pretty dang long beard! Very nice picture as well.

Chilly

Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

TauntoHawk

That's awesome! great pic  :happy0064: some guys might hunt to get away from their wives but i can honestly say I love hunting turkeys with my wife. we were married in May and that's what we do every year for our anniversary is hunt 4 days in the Catskills together and its a blast getting to share my passion with her.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SS Calls

kyturkeyhunter4

renegade19

Marc

Very pretty...  And the bird is not bad lookin' either.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

SteelerFan

OldSchool

Beautiful bird, congrats to you both!! :icon_thumright:  He appears to have some kind of chicken/turkey pox all over his head, hopefully It's contagious. ;)

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

WyoHunter

Congrats to you for taking the wife and to her for her first bird . Nice pic and nice bird. I'll be taking my wife out for her second time and hope we're as successful as the last hunt.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

greentag

congrats to yall,thats a great pic too.bet she will be rubbing that one in on you.looks like a beautiful spring day in that pic.

FLTXhunter

I am trying to imagine a scenario where my wife would ever venture into the turkey woods with me, and I'm coming up blank.  You my friend, are a lucky man!  Congrats to her on a great bird!!!!  Great pic.