OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Letenmfly's Big Day!

Started by Bowguy, April 02, 2016, 05:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Just about an hour from now Letenmfly (Lou) is getting married to a fantastic lady. Just want to congratulate them both. Two fine people! 

KentuckyHeadhunter

Huge Congrats Lou!!!!!!  Why on earth would you do it during or near turkey season is beyond me! Ha-ha. May you have many wonderful years together.  :z-flirtysmile3:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Happy

Congradulations. Hope they have a wonderful and blessed union.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

bmhern

Congratulations, best wishes for a long,happy, marriage!!

scoot12

congrats to the newlyweds.  Scoot

tomstopper

Quote from: bmhern on April 02, 2016, 08:10:22 PM
Congratulations, best wishes for a long,happy, marriage!!
x2. Congrats to the newly weds

TauntoHawk

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on April 02, 2016, 05:20:52 PM
Huge Congrats Lou!!!!!!  Why on earth would you do it during or near turkey season is beyond me! Ha-ha. May you have many wonderful years together.  :z-flirtysmile3:
I got married in May the middle of our turkey season. Every year we talk a long weekend for our anniversary...... And turkey hunt together it's a blast

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SS Calls

A big congrats Lou and Ro!!!!!! :jackson:

Marc

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on April 02, 2016, 05:20:52 PMWhy on earth would you do it during or near turkey season is beyond me! Ha-ha.
I was thinking the same thing...  Our wedding was planned around the fall/winter hunting season, as well as spring turkey...

Got lucky with the kids as well.  First daughter born the day after dove season ends and before waterfowl, second daughter born 1 week after duck season ends...

Congratulations/condolences to the lucky couple....  I say that "men marry crazy and women marry stupid...."  Good luck with that!
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Spitten and drummen

Haha. Cats out of the bag. Congrats lou!! Wish you and your other half a life of happiness!!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

hunter22

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

letinmfly

Thanks for the well wishes guys as they are greatly appreciated!!   I got married now cause our turkey season doesn't open till May 1 so I won't miss any of it.   :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

paintbrush

Lou  Congrats to both of you!

Gooserbat

:z-flirtysmile3: In turkey season? ???

Best of luck
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.