OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat's...giveaway. And the Winner is....

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2016, 11:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawgsFan1

I love a box call because it is the only call my papa ever used.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Satellitehunter

I love a box call because they kill turkeys and they have been doing so for ever-it's turkey hunting heritage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottonmouth

I like them because sometimes it's the only thing they respond to.  I can't tell you how many times I've given up on one only to pull out an old box and he rattles the ground again.

worth612000

Turkeyfever

I like how simple a box is to use and they sound great!

buzzardroost

Hate them because I always end up making a squawk with them when I don't mean to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2eagles

I hate'm because they require too much motion to run them.

wdog

I love them because they are loud and always seem to get those tight lipped birds to fire off.

Ishi

They make great sounds and I some how lost my last one and that's what I don't like :thanks:
The Spirit Lives On

RussM311

I love box calls because I used one to bring in my first tom, and they are beautiful, sweet and versatile.

mozart_hunter

I like using box calls on windy days. They have helped me out a few times in the past.

M Sharpe

I love 'em, a good box in the right hands makes some of the sweetest turkey talk there is!!! A lot better than a slobber sogged mouth call.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

tha bugman

I love a box call for windy days as well as having the ability to use it as a gobble call.

POSSUM BEND

I love box calls because sometime a Tom will respond that it when nothing else is working.  I hate em because they're bulky and hard to carry.

ILHUNTER

I love box calls because there sound can carry a long ways