turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New NWTF Grand Slam Turkey Vest

Started by grayfox, February 06, 2016, 01:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swather

I'd like to have more pot call compartments as well, but have not found one with them.

One can supplement by buying these external cases and clipping them on the D rings on the vest.  Hopefully, the vest has some like the discontinued Limbhanger does.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/749434/primos-double-slate-pot-call-holster-polyester-mossy-oak-break-up-camo

tha bugman

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvspitndrum

Not sure if they are still made this way or not ,but the Redhead Bucklick Creek Turkey Lounger vest of a few years ago will hold 4 pot calls , they have 2 pockets with a divider in each one , works great !! The dividers are soft cloth ,fleece I believe so the calls are protected and quiet,  no contact between the 2 calls .

whiskey

I picked up one of these at the NWTF show for 99.99. I've been wearing the Tactical Tat'r for a few year. I like the set up on this new vest. It is pretty heavy compared to my stripped down Tat'r, but still lighter than carrying a chair. There is a lot of adjustment for belly size. I'm a smaller guy and can pull it way down, but it should adjust out to fit most guys.

"So he cocked both his pistols, spit in the dirt, and walked out in to the street."

southern_leo

I tried it on and didn't like it. The frame was not contoured at all and was flat which felt very rigid when moving around and bending I felt. I wish they would make a less expensive version without the frame because I did like the setup.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SKFOOTER