turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Heads up on a really nice Mossberg 935 for sale north of Kansas City

Started by Mike Honcho, January 26, 2016, 10:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Honcho

Traded my 2 year old 935 24" camo turkey gun off at a local gun store about 30 miles north of Kansas City.
Polished barrel, Tru  Glo  Magnum Gobble Stopper sights, Limbsaver recoil pad.  She was a great gun still looks new.
I've got no stake in selling it just posting in case anyone's looking for an extremely nice, low round count 935.

PM me if interested I will let you know where it is.

Mike

bbcoach

What did you trade for Mike?  Those Mossys are hard to beat for Turkeys.

Mike Honcho

I have been looking for a good used Benelli  Super Black Eagle 24" barrel for a long time and finally found it.

I hunt Canadian Geese some in the winter and didn't use the 935 for that,  but will use the SBE for both.

Mike Honcho

For your Mossberg fans...I just put the original Star Dot that I had in this 935 on the Old Gobbler Turkey Choke Classifieds for sale this morning.

taylorjones20

Quote from: Mike Honcho on January 27, 2016, 07:03:08 AM
I have been looking for a good used Benelli  Super Black Eagle 24" barrel for a long time and finally found it.

I hunt Canadian Geese some in the winter and didn't use the 935 for that,  but will use the SBE for both.

Great choice on the new gun!  You will love it!
Alive only by the Grace Of God

Borden811

Yep, you'll definitely love it. The guys you hunt next to in the goose fields will hate it. Those short barrels are ear ringers for the guys off to the sides!

Mike Honcho