OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Which looks better

Started by sbbow, January 24, 2016, 04:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

A

B

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

SinGin

kyturkeyhunter4

mgm1955

BABS9

Greg Massey

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

TauntoHawk

They all are more than enough to fool a gobbler, the real difference is which you like and what company you want to give your money to

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

sbbow

Well said

aaron

If they address the head on that deception decoy, it will give the DSD a run for its money.  I have to say i like that decoy other than the head.

WV Ridge Reaper

I have bought both and kept the avain sold the dsd..It fit MY needs better and looked over all better to me,sorry not everyone hunts flat ground where they only have to walk 300 yards from a truck..so something packable fits MY needs better when I actually think it will help killing a turkey

The head on a dsd looks better but other then that avain has the better over all look

I choose A

sbbow

A- is not an avian

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..