OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another Case (And a Few Others)

Started by hunter22, January 21, 2016, 04:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I am still trying to organize my box calls so I at least know where they are. This is an old gun case I modified to hold turkey calls. There are 8 shelves in it that I tried to show in the two pictures. Lots of turkey killers in this one.

packmule

SS Calls

Heck of a collection Rickey!  :icon_thumright:

Matt k

mgm1955

CMBOSTC

callmakerman

Fine collection of calls. All I know is if I displayed my calls like that the Mrs. would start asking to many questions.  :TooFunny: I need something like it though for my scratch boxes.

firedup

Really nice Rickey!!  Great presentation! ;D

Beards and Hooks

Wow what a collection Ricky, very nice!

greentag

i always love looking at the calls you post,looking forward to the next batch.unbelievable collection you got going on.

hunter22

Thanks. My three box call cases are pretty much like I want them. I have several box calls (around 40+) that stay in individual holsters or pouches. I hunt those calls a lot. I could post them if there is any interest.

Matt k

paboxcall

Quote from: hunter22 on January 23, 2016, 03:18:16 PM
Thanks. My three box call cases are pretty much like I want them. I have several box calls (around 40+) that stay in individual holsters or pouches. I hunt those calls a lot. I could post them if there is any interest.

Like to see them!  Looks like a Snozz special sitting in the bottom left corner  :icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

sbbow

It's always easy on the eyes looking at your calls thank you .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hunter22

If you talk to Ralph ask him about the Osage over Sassafras he made me. I think he actually made it for himself but I talked him out of it. Gobbler killer. I added some more pics. I am done with box calls. But I do have a couple special calls on order now.